Medior Front-End Developer | EU-Startups
At Quicargo (Permanent), in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Expires at: 2021-03-02
How will you change the world at Quicargo?
As a frontend developer you will be responsible for improving our current web platform. You will be building new front-end features. You will be responsible for understanding the needs of each feature and by analyzing and suggesting possible improvements.
At Quicargo you will be working in an Agile team with daily meetings and weekly sprints. Every developer is also responsible for doing the code review with the idea to help each other on improving the quality of the code and product.
A few of the tasks you’d either own or contribute towards:
- Collaborate with the team to design and launch new features.
- Design and improve user experience in our web-platform.
- Keep integrity and improve multi browser compatibility.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing programs.
- Test and maintain programs to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Maintain code integrity and organization with unit tests and code review.
- Recommend improvements to existing features or tools as necessary.
What Makes You Stand Out Among the Rest?
- You know how the startup ecosystem works
- You don’t do average
- You’re a go-getter
- You’re extremely well organised and know that sometimes it’s all in the details
- You’re motivated by challenges and get a kick out of starting something new
- 4+ years of experience with frontend development
- HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Gulp or other build task tool
- Linux environment and Docker
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Understanding of Node.Js and Typescript
- Express.js and Sequelize libraries
- Previous experience with SQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- You know your way around AWS
- You’ll receive a generous monthly allowance for travel and food expenses
- You’ll have access to fresh fruit, good coffee, healthy snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge for Friday celebrations
- Company sports activities and team building activities
- International and diverse team all with a passion to make the world a better place
- Office HQ in Amsterdam is based in B. Amsterdam, which provides a range of other benefits which you can make use of eg;
- In-house gym membership
- Daily prepared lunch and dinner on site in the local canteen
Credit: Source link