Software Engineer – tech.mn
We are a small but mighty collaborative team seeking an exceptional match of your strengths with our culture of BRAVE employees (Bold, Resilient, Accountable, Vulnerable and Enthusiastic). Our 85% employee engagement rate means our team loves the freedom and innovation our “disruptive technology” offers – a growth opportunity where your work makes a difference every day.
Zipnosis Software Engineers build features that give our users the ability to provide or receive fast, convenient, and affordable virtual care. As part of the Product and Engineering team, Software engineers work closely with the Product, Quality, Site Reliability, and Integration teams to complete their tasks. The Zipnosis software development team works using the Scrum process with a two week sprint cycle. Software Engineers will primarily work on our Angular front-end app and our Rails API & Admin interface application backed by a PostgreSQL database.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software applications and services. Interpret technical specifications based on conceptual designs and stated business requirements.
- Analyze code to find the cause of bugs and revise as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and partner with the Product Team to analyze user needs and inform technical requirements.
- Create and deliver automated tests and meet quality objectives.
- Mentor junior engineering colleagues in development best practices and perform code reviews of peers’ code.
- Develop deeper understanding of our core technologies and frameworks, as well as key concepts such as Object-oriented programming, Web technologies, relational databases, API design, and others.
- Embrace the company values of BRAVE (Bold, Resilient, Accountable, Vulnerable and Enthusiastic).
Credit: Source link