Apple Watch Users Can Now Download watchOS 7.3 With a New Watch Face and More
Here are the release notes:
watchOS 7.3 includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes, including:
– Unity watch face–inspired by the colors of the Pan-African Flag, the shapes change throughout the day as you move creating a face that’s unique to you
– Time to Walk for Apple Fitness+ subscribers–an audio experience in the Workout app where guests share inspiring stories as you walk
– ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, and Thailand
– Irregular heart rhythm notifications in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand
– Fix for an issue where Control Center and Notification Center may be unresponsive when Zoom is enabled
The update can be downloaded now through the companion Watch app on your iPhone by heading to General > Software Update in the My Watch portion of the app or on an Apple Watch.
Your watch needs to have more than 50 percent power and connected to a charger. Like most Apple Watch updates, it could take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to complete, so be patient.
Credit: Source link