Senior Service Side Java Developer
Senior Service Side Java Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The EDA team in Global Markets Tech delivers Risk Technology solutions across the bank improving the EDA technology platform which is core to the bank’s strategic front-to back risk architecture and is a centralized platform for data and analytics used by front-office (FO), market and credit risk officers (MRO/CRO) and finance (CFO) on enterprise level.
In order to deliver on big regulatory programs such as FRTB (SBA, IMA and Intraday Limits), Risk Based P&L, and Uncleared Margin on the EDA Platform the EDA Orchestration team are looking for a senior Java developer to help with the build out of the business functionality and tools required to support the applications and platform. The initial focus will be to realize the business processes in our internal Dataflow framework, but also include work on platform improvements, scalability, testing, monitoring, instrumentation, and support tools, working closely with the other EDA teams across data ingestion, calculation, and central store.
- Hands-on development and design using primarily Java and CS proprietary languages
- focus on non-functional requirements from the beginning, growing maintainability and reliability
- continuous improvement of development and release environment, tooling and processes
- lead test-focused development evolution
- develop/extend tools to support the configuration, monitoring and metrics reporting for business processes
- Work closely with UI developers to build end to end reporting and visualization solutions
- Level 3 support
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Committed self-starter able to take initiative and roll up sleeves to get things done
- Evidence of delivering end user applications from inception, design to production.
- Outstanding Core Java Development skills!
- Extensive experience and understanding of distributed systems, developing, profiling and maintaining multi-threaded/asynchronous applications
- JVM monitoring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging. Experience with using analysis tools such as JConsole JVisualVM, JProfiler or Java Mission Control
- Extensive experience of test driven development
- Proven experience from working in the Risk domain in Investment banking, either in Front-office or Market/Credit Risk with a good understanding of risk sensitivities as well as f2b processes
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
Credit: Source link