How to Advertise on Facebook: A Beginner’s Guide [Ebook]
Advertising on Facebook is a powerful way to reach people interested in your product or service.
👍 Done right, running Facebook Ads can drive leads, conversions, and ROI.
👎 Done wrong, it can lead to poor returns, wasted ad spend, and missed sales opportunities.
Want to know what makes a Facebook ad effective and how to set up your campaigns for success?
Search Engine’s Journal’s new ebook, How to Advertise on Facebook: A Beginner’s Guide, covers everything you need to know to get started in advertising on the world’s largest social network.
Download it here.
Divided into eight easy-to-digest chapters, the guide is written by some of the smartest practitioners in the industry.
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Amy Bishop, Anna Crowe, Tim Jensen, Kristopher Jones, Michelle Morgan, Andrea Taylor, and Susan Wenograd.
Read this Search Engine Journal ebook to learn:
- How Facebook Ads work. Explore the types of paid ads available and how to set up a campaign.
- How to choose the right Facebook Ad objectives for your goals. Learn when to use each objective and the bidding options available.
- Effective ad targeting options. Find powerful ways to target your audience and level up your campaigns.
- Tips for optimizing your ad creative. See how to create image and video ads that make you stop scrolling and take a second look at a post.
- How to set the budget for your Facebook Ads. Get tips for optimizing your campaign’s daily or lifetime budget.
- Why your Facebook Ads are not converting. Discover the top reasons you’re not generating enough conversions and how to address them.
- Remarketing strategies. Learn how to leverage Facebook to reach people who have visited your website, app, store, or Facebook Page.
- The top Facebook Ads features to know. Less-prevalent Facebook features can make a difference for the right campaign.
Together with our partners, CallRail and Rock Content, we’re sharing 292 pages of expert insight to help you understand how to structure your Facebook Advertising campaigns for the best results.
Credit: Source link