App Highlights: Dialogflow. Dialogflow is a Natural Language… | by Team Quickwork | Jun, 2021
Dialogflow is a Natural Language Processing (NLP) platform by Google that provides users with the service to build, and design conversational interfaces; that can be integrated into applications, websites, and chatbots with ease. Dialogflow can analyze multiple inputs of media like audio, text, and video. It also has the capability of replying in these multiple formats.
- Developer friendly: With a built-in, inline code editor; Dialogflow simplifies the coding process for developers. Agents can connect to their applications and code with ease through the cloud and on-premise facilities.
- Powered by Google’s machine learning: App developers are given the platform with which they can train their agents to gain a better understanding of conversing with people. The app extracts relevant information and provides it to AI for better understanding.
- Pre-built templates: Dialogflow comes with more than 30 pre-built templates that act as a foundation for developers.
- Can express itself through natural conversation: Chatbots created with the aid of Dialogflow can have the ability to speak to people using natural language. This means it can understand abbreviations, and converse with people in an informal tone ensuring that it doesn’t sound too robotic.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
- Facebook: Build a conversational bot on messenger.
- Wix: Build a conversational bot on your website.
- WhatsApp: Build a shopping bot or FAQ bot on WhatsApp.
- Intercom: Enhance live chat service on your platform.
These are just a few applications you can pair Dialogflow with, explore our Dialogflow page to know more about automating Dialogflow and get in touch with us in case you don’t find an app you’d like to pair Dialogflow with!
Credit: Source link