Build UI Dashboards For Your Laravel Models
Model Stats for Laravel is a package that gives you a statistics dashboard for your Laravel application. Users can build dashboards from the Web UI without any coding knowledge, using application models.
- Multiple data aggregation types the user can select:
- Daily Count (Number of records per day).
- Cumulated Daily Count (Total number of records since beginning, every day).
- Period Total (Number of new records during the selected period).
- More planned…
- Drag and drop and resize widgets
- Configurable authorization gate for non-local access to the dashboard
From what I can tell, the dashboard frontend uses Vue v2, Tailwind, and chart.js, among other frontend NPM packages. You don’t have to manage UI assets for this package; it installs them via the package’s setup command.
You can learn more about this package, get full installation instructions, and view the source code on GitHub.
Credit: Source link