Often Forgotten SEO Audit Issues to Boost Your Performance [Podcast]
Our host, Loren Baker, is joined by an SEO analyst and expert, Joe Hall of Hall Analysis. Joe shares his insights and everything you need to know about performing a successful SEO audit. What makes a website stand out? Are you – or your clients – making an elaborate effort to make your presence known?
With Joe’s vast experience collaborating with the world’s largest Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley Startups, strategy development and in-depth SEO analysis are right up in his alley.
In this episode, Joe enlightens us with often-forgotten SEO auditing issues, like: how to recognize your limitations, having a strategic vs. tactical mindset, establishing best practices, and so much more!
Continue Reading Below
Watch or listen to this insightful episode to help you on your SEO journey! Don’t forget to subscribe, leave a five-star rating and share to help more entrepreneurs improve and grow their businesses.
- 0:00 Host Introduction
- 0:20 Reminiscing
- 1:43 Does Joe utilize Ahrefs?
- 3:05 Back when Joe started in SEO
- 4:14 Who is Joe Hall
- 7:52 Dealing with clients’ websites
- 13:01 Truth about tools for auditing
- 17:15 Strategy to get clients to execute an SEO audit and how speaking with the developers give more ability and credit
- 25:35 Joe’s marketing
- 28:19 Thoughts on doing redirects
- 34:16 Doing a redirection plan
- 42:30 Joe’s thoughts on the summer of core updates
- 48:10 Aggregating KPIs
- 54:39 Changes in performing SEO roles and AI
- 1:00:23 SEO’s energy optimization
Follow Search Engine Journal on YouTube
Follow Joe Hall Website, Twitter, and Facebook.
Credit: Source link