iPadOS 14.7 Available to Download Now
You can download the update by heading to Settings > General > Software Update on your iPad.
Here are the complete release notes:
iPadOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPad:
– Apple Card family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
– Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
– Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
– Share Playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
– Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
– Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
– Audio may skip when using USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapters with iPad
The update is more than likely the final software update before iPadOS 15 arrives this fall.
Credit: Source link