Angular Front-End Developer – e-commerce
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- e-Commerce experience
- Experience writing code that interacts with a complex back-end through RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 1-year previous work experience as an AngularJS developer, designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Proficient in Fully Responsive Web Applications
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Able to design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code and unit tests
Learn more/Apply for this position
Credit: Source link