Multi-platform Media Player With React
A simple yet full-featured media player app built with React.
Supports YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitch, Streamable, Wistia, DailyMotion, Mixcloud, Vidyard, mp4, webm, ogv, mp3, HLS(m3u8), and DASH(mpd).
How to use it:
# Yarn $ yarn add react-media-viewer # NPM $ npm i react-media-viewer --save
2. Import the media player.
import Player from 'react-media-viewer';
3. Add the media player to your app.
const App = () => ( <Player url="/path/to/video.mp4"/> );
4. Available player props.
- url: Required
- width: Width of the media player
- height: Height of the media player
- style: Style of the media player
- playing: If set to true, the video will automatically play
- metadata: Media metedata shown on the top-bar
- theme: Theme settings
Live Demo: View The Demo
Download Link: Download The Source Code
Credit: Source link