Guide to How you can view security camera footage on your Amazon Echo devices | by Tapaan Chauhan | Oct, 2021
You can now view and monitor footage from your security camera just by saying “Alexa, show the security camera( camera name ) view”. Just a simple set up and you will be ready to use your Amazon Echo device as a security camera monitor. And if you are wondering about how to view or connect then follow the simple steps mentioned in this article .
The very first thing you need to assure that your device is Amazon Echo Show, Echo spot or Amazon Fire TV Stick. Then you have to know which brands are compatible with your Echo device. Let’s have a quick look which brands are compatible with Alexa.
Security Camera brands compatible with Alexa
Check your camera brand and make sure it is compatible with your Alexa.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
- Open the Alexa App
- Head over to ‘Menu’
- Click ‘Skills’
- Find skill
- Enable the skill and connect with Alexa
- Then head over to the Smart Home section
- Click the ‘Add device button’ and add the camera
And you are all set to monitor your camera with Alexa.
As you have already connected your security camera with Alexa you can now easily command “Alexa show camera (name of the camera)” or if you want to monitor with Fire TV just command to view on Live TV. Similarly, if you want to stop viewing just command “alexa stop showing the footage”.
And you are all set to enjoy the smart experience of viewing security footage on Alexa.
Credit: Source link