HOW TO SET YOUR CALENDAR WITH ALEXA | by Tapaan Chauhan | Oct, 2021
If you are struggling with scheduling your calendar then you might find Alexa as a game changer for you. You can set an appointment, routine and reminder schedule according to which Alexa will keep you updated about what you need to do next. So there’s no chance of missing a single update. To do this you need change some setting to connect to it? Let’s get into a quick guide to know how to set your calendar with Alexa.
No need to worry about Alexa’s syncing ability because you can sync multiple calendars from other popular services such as Google, Microsoft, and Apple. Syncing your Amazon Alexa with one of these mentioned services takes just few minutes by following these steps:
- Open Alexa App
- Log in to your account
- Tap option ‘More’.
- Select ‘settings’.
- Scroll down to alexa preferences section and tap ‘Calendar and Email’.
- Then finally choose the service you for your calendar. (You can choose from Google Gmail/G-suite, Outlook.com or Office 365, apple icloud.)
For instance, if you choose Google to sync your Google calendar with Alexa then:
- Click the continue button that appears
- Sign in with your Google account
- Enter password
- Tap ‘allow’ to give access to the calendar associated with your Google account.
Now you are all set to add events by following these steps:
- Back to ‘calendar and email’ option
- Add events to your chosen calendar.
Finally you are all set to command “Alexa add this event to my calendar” and Alexa will be able to set your appointments and set new routine schedule for your calendar.
1. How Conversational AI can Automate Customer Service
2. Automated vs Live Chats: What will the Future of Customer Service Look Like?
3. Chatbots As Medical Assistants In COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Chatbot Vs. Intelligent Virtual Assistant — What’s the difference & Why Care?
To turn this notification service on you need to follow a bit more steps
- Open the Alexa App
- Go to ‘settings’
- Select ‘calendar and email’ section
- Select the account for notification service
- Turn that notification toggle on.
Now, you can rest and let alexa to remind you about your events and appointments.
Credit: Source link