Twitter Blue Launches In United States
Twitter Blue launches in the United States and New Zealand after being introduced in Canada and Australia earlier this year.
“We are excited to share that Twitter Blue is now available in the United States and New Zealand across iOS, Android and web. Twitter Blue is available for a monthly price of US$2.99 / NZD 4.49 and with it, we’re bringing subscribers even more features, more content, and more ways to participate in the conversation.”
A subscription to Twitter Blue grants access to the following features:
- Ad-free articles (formerly known as Scroll): On iOS and desktop, Twitter Blue members can access fast-loading, ad-free articles when they visit news sites from Twitter, such as The Washington Post, USA TODAY, The Atlantic, The Daily Beast, Rolling Stone, BuzzFeed, Insider, The Hollywood Reporter and Search Engine Journal.
- Top Articles: Subscribers can easily see the most-shared articles in their network over the last 24 hours.
- Customization: Twitter Blue members can customize their Twitter experience with exclusive app icons, themes, and bookmark folders. They can also customize what appears in their navigation bar.
- Undo Tweet: Subscribers can preview tweets before they’re sent, giving them the chance to undo the tweet if there’s an error.
- Early Access to New Features: Subscribers get early access to new features Twitter is testing before anyone else.
Continue Reading Below
People in the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand can subscribe to Twitter Blue through the main menu on desktop on the mobile app.
Featured Image: Marcelo Mollaretti/Shutterstock
Credit: Source link