Apply For Software Engineer Post, Salary 50k
The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar has invited applications from candidates for the appointment of Software engineer positions (temporary).
Candidates who have domain knowledge to support and manage the Office Automation system hosted at NISER are eligible to apply.
As per the official notification, the last date to apply for the position is December 10, 2021.
Software engineer positions (temporary) Details:
Salary: Rs. 50,000 per month (consolidated)
Technical expertise: Candidates are expected to have good experience in a minimum of 2 items listed below:
– Java, Html, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, AngularJS and Free Marker Template.
– Framework- Spring, Struts, Hibernate -Database- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
-Extensive knowledge and real-time experience in designing and troubleshooting web applications.
-MCA/B.Tech with a minimum of two years’ experience after obtaining requisite qualification a professional experience in the relevant field of web application development and support, database management, ERP and security software development.
How to apply
Applications duly filled by the candidate may be sent with necessary supporting documents on Qualifications, Experience, & Certification with the subject “CC-2021 SE (temporary)” to email@example.com.
Deadlines Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-Dec-2021 (Friday)
Announcement of Shortlisted candidates for test and interview – 15-Dec-2021 (Wednesday)
Tentative Date for Test & Interview: 23-Dec-2021 and 24-Dec-2021 (Thursday and Friday)
Mode of selection
There will be three levels of screening tests with questions pertaining to the domain experience sought for.
– Written test (1st round) – Pre-screening test for all shortlisted candidates
– Skill test (2nd round) – for candidates shortlisted from the written test
– Interview (3rd round) – For candidates who have successfully cleared the written and skill test.
Credit: Source link