Mid-Level Fullstack PHP Developer at Headhunters
Our Port Elizabeth client, a leading player in the IT space, with clients in more than 30 countries around the world; is seeking to employ an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer.
The appointed candidate will alternate between working from home and working from the office (hybrid staffing model).
The Ideal candidate must be able to work well within a team reporting to the development manager, self-motivated, ambitious and have a burning desire to build a world class application.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools:
- SQL, and
Contact Debra West if this role is of interest : [Email Address Removed].za
- Implementation of new and the maintenance of the current set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes and documentation into visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Proficient knowledge of our technology stack.
- Extensive and proven experience with an object orientated programming language.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable code
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: GitHub, AngularJS, PHP, Propel, SQL, and AWS
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience
- A relevant degree would be advantageous, however, is not a requirement
Learn more/Apply for this position
Credit: Source link