Top 10 List of Things to Look For MEAN Stack Development
A MEAN web stack is a popular open-source software used for building web software. The framework supports MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js apps. Its developers mainly worked together to create personal projects by mapping popular programming languages to the MEAN stack. It makes it easy to build scalable solutions that can be scaled up or down. Developers can use this stack to build web servers, mobile apps, and websites without worry. (Sonatafy Technology, n.d.)
Advantages of nearshoring your software development
- Cost Reduction: By saving money on non-essential tasks, you can significantly reduce costs. Working with remote resources can help your company reduce on-premise overhead by reducing brick-and-mortar support costs.
- Better Access & Control: Because of their proximity to your workplace, nearshoring also allows your subcontracted team to visit from time to time.
- Extended Talent Pool: You gain access to a broader talent pool when you nearshore development. Latin America has become a leading player in the IT sector. Instead of in-house teams, many US companies have entrusted their projects to top Latin American developers.
- Expansion into New Markets: The advantage of nearshoring is that you can enter new markets. If you want to manage your backend development exclusively, you can hire a team of subcontracted experts.
- Similar Legalities: IP laws play a critical role in software development. Outsourcing teams located nearby are more likely to be familiar with the laws of your country. By doing this, you will avoid stumbling into any problems that would delay the launch of the project. Nearshoring is the most appropriate option if your company wants to protect its IP rights while outsourcing since it allows you to have total control over the way these rights are protected.
- Better Return on Investment: Businesses often outsource development to reduce costs, but ROI is what drives them to do so. The offshoring process initially seems less expensive, but the difficulties that arise along the way might end up costing you more. Issues that can arise are management issues, underperformance, lack of control, and poor communication. (Lopez, 2020)
Listed below are the top 10 skills a Mean Stack Developer should have
- HTML/CSS: Hypertext Markup Language and Cascading Style Sheets are a necessity to add web content and personalize the design and style website. Both give the website the look and feel that will attract prospective clients. To define the structure and appearance of web pages, Full Stack Developers should be proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Git: Their application codebase can be tracked using Git every time a minor modification is made. A Full Stack Developer can take advantage of numerous security, productivity, and management opportunities when using Git.
- Backend languages: A Full Stack Developer must know at least a few of these languages for backend development. These include PHP, Python, Ruby, and Java. There are plenty of programming languages for backend development. Learning the required languages to become a full-stack developer can be acquired by taking a course.
- Web architecture: Full Stack Developers need to comprehend the details of web architecture. To perform the necessary computational tasks, they must know how to structure codes, categorize files, and organize databases.
- HTTP and REST: Protocols such as HTTP facilitate communication with clients, while REST provides a means for distributing or performing operations on data using the HTTP protocol.
- Database storage: The data for any web application must be stored in a database. Developers need to have access to this data later. A Full-Stack Developer should be familiar with the characteristics of relational and non-relational data, NoSQL databases, and web storage.
- Basic design skills: The users will always love a neat, user-friendly website. Developers in the Full Stack field should understand the basic principles of design, including UI and UX design, prototype development, and efficiency.
- NPM: The node program can be used for many applications including development, publishing, discovery, and installation.
- Soft skills: The Soft Skills required for a Full Stack Developer are analytical bent of mind, good time management skills, curiosity for learning, attention to detail, and patience. (Jumpgrowth, n.d.)
Jumpgrowth. (n.d.). Retrieved from jumpgrowth.com: https://jumpgrowth.com/top-10-essential-skills-a-mean-stack-developer-must-have-today/
Lopez, J. (2020, SEPTEMBER 14). sonatafy. Retrieved from sonatafy.com: https://sonatafy.com/top-8-benefits-of-nearshore-development/
Sonatafy Technology. (n.d.). Retrieved from sonatafy.com: https://sonatafy.com/mean-stack-development/
Credit: Source link