Magento 2 Extensions Monthly Updates – January 2022
The first month of the new year 2022 has passed so quickly, hasn’t it! Have you had any new changes in your work?
This past January was an outstanding start for Landofcoder in terms of Magento extension innovation and upgrades. The Marketplace extension has been upgraded as part of the version upgrade, and a number of new functions have been added, including ViewMode, Print PDF Mass Action, Print shipping label, Packing Slip Mass Actions, and so on. In addition, our team has upgraded the Megamenu extension with a new version and fixed the bugs related to the Split Order module.
Let’s take a journey with us to look back at what Landofcoder team has been working on Magento 2 Extensions Monthly Updates – January 2022.
I. Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
1.1 Update Marketplace Core: Version 1.1.1 – January 25, 2022
- Improve Seller register, Seller profile page
- Update Seller withdrawal
- Reactor Code
- Improve product commission calculator
- Display price with round 2 dicimals on sales order, invoice
1.2 Update Featured Addons for Fix General Issues
- Add print PDF Mass Action
- Add print shipping label, packing slip Mass Actions similar as admin.
- Change Invoice Grid similar as admin invoice grid.
- Change Shipment Grid similar as admin shipment grid.
- Change Seller Amount Transaction grid.
II. Update Split Order for Fix General Issues
- Support refund order
- Fix common issues
III. Update Split Order Paypal
- Fix common issues
- Support paypal refund
- Fix issue with creditmemo
- Fix issue with auto generate order invoice when customer paid order.
IV. Update Seller Identification Approval with New Add-on
- Add JS validation for Identification field on frontend
- Admin validation when seller change identification document
V. Update Megamenu Extention version
Megamenu Pro and Megamenu Pro EE have both been updated and upgraded to version 1.1.9 –January 28, 2022
- Refactor module code
- Refactor block caching
- Add new setting config Speed of Drill down menu
- Compatible with Varnish Cache (allow get correct menu profile for mobile view, for customer logged in, for guest)
VI. How To Get The Updates
Please log in, and go to My Downloadable Product to download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here: https://landofcoder.ticksy.com/, and we’ll help you out.
Let’s look forward to our upcoming projects in February 2022.
Thank you and stay safe!
Credit: Source link