Cloud Messaging services for E-Commerce | by Cloud Ladder Consulting
Ecommerce, particularly mobile commerce, or m-commerce, is rapidly expanding. While email marketing has long been one of the most popular ways for businesses to communicate, SMS service is swiftly growing rapidly.
Why? Because it can cut through noise more effectively than nearly any other channel. Consider how quickly your company’s marketing communications could be seen — without the requirement for an internet connection. SMS service can assist you in accomplishing this.
We’ve partnered up with professionals to give best practices, top ideas, examples, and more to help you get started with SMS service to increase e-commerce sales.
Here’s how you can use SMS Service for your E-Commerce Platform:
Cloud Messaging allows you to improve your customers’ buying experiences. Cloud Messaging improves your customer interactions with everything from order placement to tracking updates to complex marketing and feedback campaigns. With your bulk SMS marketing campaigns, you can include attachments, QR Code and site URLs. Furthermore, you can track the effectiveness of your ads in real-time and improve your SMS marketing approach.
- Send SMS Promotions: Sending subscribers discounts, early access to sales, and coupon codes is the most common e-commerce SMS services use case. This can be done in the first welcome paragraph or at any time after someone has signed up.
- Order Updates: The single most important element in an online purchase, according to 40% of consumers, is delivery. That’s why keeping consumers up to date on their orders or announcing a shipping delay is one of the most common uses of SMS Service!
- Abandoned Cart Text Messages: Nothing is more annoying than a customer abandoning their shopping cart. As a result, you should use SMS to catch sales before they go completely.
- Provide Text-Based Customer Support: Many e-commerce stores use business texting to respond to more complex consumer questions that require human interaction. For this, SMS is even better than phone calls because most people prefer SMS. (In 2018, 70% of customers preferred a ‘message us’ button on a company website or app over a ‘contact us’ option.)
- Use SMS for Customer Retention: Getting new consumers is difficult, but losing them is easy (and costly). That’s why you should take advantage of text messages to reduce consumer effort and keep customers you’ve worked so hard to win. If you provide a subscription service, you can utilize SMS to send SMS renewal reminders.
- Send timely updates: A missing transaction or a bad customer experience can be the result of a delayed notification. Ensure 2-factor authentication OTPs and transaction updates instantly reach your customers. Experience unmatched delivery rates and speeds with Cloud Messaging.
- Text with attachments: Are you still relying on traditional SMS services? Brochures, purchase alerts, payment receipts, and shipping status can now be sent by simply adding files and web URLs wherever they are needed.
- Get better feedback: With greater response rates, Cloud Messaging’s mobile-optimized surveys enable you to collect client feedback on product quality, purchase, and delivery experience in real-time.
- Build a relationship: Ask your customer to opt-in to receive sales or promotional offers by sending an SMS to your inbox or giving a missed call. Sit back and watch your opt-in list grow.
- Drive website traffic: Promote new products and daily deal offers, as well as a link to your landing page, to boost sales.
- Drip Campaigns: After the first opt-in, the drip marketing campaign will help you to arrange automated campaigns for a specific length of time. Automatically reward your customers for their continuous loyalty.
You can also use SMS Services for:
- Collect reviews
- Order Confirmations
- New product launch
- Send a birthday text
- Send payment confirmations:
When it comes to e-commerce stores, you should make sure that the software has the following features:
- You can text customers one-on-one, send automated texts, and send bulk SMS. Cloud Messaging, for example, is a platform that can perform all two.
- You’ll need an SMS inbox with the ability to manage many conversations if you’re going to use an e-commerce texting service for two-way messaging with customers.
That’s it — everything you need to know about e-commerce sms services in one straightforward guide. The next step is to sign up for a 14-day free trial and try it for yourself.
You can also request a demo if you have any additional queries. Alternatively, you can also SMS or call us at +1 972–652–0046, or visit icloudy.cloudladderconsulting.com
Credit: Source link